About the event
Duration: 4 hours
- Discover typical Viennese delicacies at the elegant 1870 Restaurant Terrace Lounge in Grand Hotel Wien
- Experience Vienna’s legendary classical music venues: the Golden Hall of Musikverein, Brahms Hall or the Vienna State Opera
- Listen to the best-loved works by Mozart and Strauss, performed by 30 musicians in historical costumes and wigs
- E-Ticket (Print@home)
- Free cancellation up to 3 days in advance
- Best Price Guarantee
- No booking fees
1870 Restaurant Terrace Lounge: Kärntner Ring 9, Grand Hotel (7th floor), 1010 Vienna Google Maps
Musikverein: Musikvereinsplatz 1, 1010 Vienna Google Maps
Vienna State Opera: Opernring 2, 1010 Vienna Google Maps
This package includes:
- a three-course dinner at the restaurant “1870” in Grand Hotel Wien at 6:00 pm
- a ticket for the Vienna Mozart Concert, begin at 8:15 pm
- a “Golden Collection CD” by the Vienna Mozart Orchestra
The repertoire of the Vienna Mozart Orchestra includes more than 100 works by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart.
The concerts are performed in the style of 18th century “Musical Academies” at which it was usual to perform single movements from his many symphonies and solo concertos, as well as overtures, arias and duets from his best-known operas.
The favorite works by Mozart are performed at every concert!
W. A. Mozart
Overtures, arias and duets from Don Giovanni, The Marriage of Figaro, The Magic Flute etc.
Movements from symphonies and serenades such as Eine kleine Nachtmusik, Symphony No. 40, Symphony No. 41 “Jupiter” etc.
Concertos for piano, violin, flute etc.
The Blue Danube” Waltz, Radetzky March
Beef consommé, fritters, root vegetables, chives
Grilled pike-perch fillet, pointed cabbage, beluga lentils, lovage
Boneless Styrian fried chicken, potato and mâche salad
Desserts: Curd cheese strawberry dumplings, vanilla parfait, apricot chocolate tartlet, mini apple strudel
Drinks are not included